Sunday, March 18, 2012

25th Birthday

*Now that we have finished our Hawaii blogging, I can continue with our "every day" blogging!

Andy's mom and sister, Nancy, flew to Charleston for my birthday weekend.  Friday, the girls enjoyed a fun day of shopping at the outlets. Baby Edmondson won the prize for the best loot.  Friday night Nancy and Andrew joined us for dinner in downtown Summerville.  Saturday we went downtown Charleston for some sightseeing and shopping.  Doug and Rachael joined for dinner that night at Peninsual Grill.  I have been waiting for a special occasion to try this restaurant and my 25th birthday seemed like the perfect time! The weekend was topped off with brunch on Sunday at High Cotton with my family.

Oscar's Friday night


Saturday sightseeing


Nancy, next time you visit we will have some oysters!



Saturday night dinner



The following pictures are from Peninsual Grill




Their famous coconut cake

Sunday Brunch

BBQ Duck Hash

Huevos Rancheros (nowhere near as good as Andy's)

Thanks to Andrew and Nancy, I will be enjoying quick and easy picture uploads!
I am looking forward to seeing what my 25th year has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment